Just need to get this off my chest.........was in the kitchen making a cuppa (kitchen is at the front of my house), when I caught someone visiting the guy next door just parking across my drive and walking off (admittedly he looked around a few times first) so I ran to the front door and asked him very politely to move as I had a friend visiting and needed that part of the drive clear. He agreed without any problem to move and did so, but I can't stop thinking now "oh he may have only been dropping something off and would have only been there 30 seconds anyway" (however the guilty look when he got out of his car suggested otherwise).

So now I'm worrying as I don't have a friend turning up, but I'm naffed off with people thinking it's acceptable these days to "do as they want" without taking anyone else's needs in to consideration. I also don't want him (or my neighbour) in future thinking its "ok" to block access to my property when there is a perfectly good parking space a few steps up the road.

Can tell I'm stressed, meant to be practicing my viva presentation for uni but now my blood is boiling about that..................GRRR!!!!