Hey guys, so for the past month or so I've been having what I thought was anxiety and experiencing light headedness, nausea, muscle weakness and fatigue. I feel like the life force is being sucked out of me and I'm only 28. I've been diagnosed with GAD and depression and until recently I would resort to drinking to cope. I decided to stop drinking all together a few days ago and I'm not sure if these could be withdrawal symptoms? Maybe a combination of that and anxiety?

The nausea is worst in the mornings and eases up througout the day. The light headedness and overall weak feeling doesnt really go away, although it gets slightly better in the afternoon/evening and I feel like I have a little more energy. One minute I think I might be dying and the next I reassure myself this is just anxiety or I'm just going through withdrawal and then I feel slightly better. This is just an awful feeling and I'm afraid I wont come out of it.

I'm not sure why I'm posting here other than I feel like I just need some support and reassurance right now. I'm starting to lose hope. Does anyone have any similar experiences? Any feedback is appreciated.