I have always been over anxious, but until ihad a very bad episode of panic two months ago, I didn't know that's what it was. Nor did I care.

Ever since the first Panic Attack, iv did nothing but spend my time on anxiety forums, and looking for success stories.

I got prescribed pills, had a bad reaction, never took another and vowed to get better on my own.

I'm terrified of getting depression, I'm terrified of anything that won't make me, me, anymore. I'm petrified of pills, I don't even like taking paracetomal.

Only thing is now I'm left with this constant asking myself if I feel anxious, because I'm terrified of the word Disorder. I don't want an Anxiety Disorder.
I'm not actually anxious until I ask myself If I am

My anxiety peaks 10 days before my period and I think every twinge is an incurable illness.
Last night for the first time ever I woke with my heart going crazy, I didn't have a panic attack, although I was telling my body to bring one on because I wanted to get it over with and go back to sleep.

So today, obviously I'm obsessed with my heart. Iv spoken to my doctor twice who sat and listened to my heart and just old me, Karli, your heart is fine. I do now feel reassured. Until the next thing :(

Bit of a jumble. What I'm trying to say I think, other than the general cancer, heart anxiety, does anyone constantly worry about having depression and anxiety.
I just want to be carefree how I was before I ever knew about anxiety disorders!