Thread: These symptoms are scaring me! Help!

Unhappy These symptoms are scaring me! Help!

I get the trembling, most of the day, this head rush feeling?, I never know what these are from, is it the anxiety or is it the medicine?
    I take Restoril for sleep and Effexor during the day. Any one else takes these? What symptoms do you have?
    Do you have any of the same anxiety symptoms?
    How long did it take to feel better on the Effexor?
    I am going on my third week of the Effexor, is it still early? I have been told that it is still early, but I want to feel better now, it's monday and there always stressful, work and getting my daughter to school.
    And my heart is beating at 100 or more every time I check it, I guess I check it because I feel it pounding. But, then I think it's the Restoril, thats a side effect you tell your doctor about, but, wouldn't that be out of my system by now? like 9 hours later? It must be the anxiety.
    How long has everyone felt this way? It seems like it should be getting better, I know my husband is trying to help, the Doctor is trying to help, I guess it is up to me now, but I keep stumbling and having the symptoms and the heart racing. How do you go about ignoring them? or stopping them? I can have a day where I feel good, usually the weekends when I am at home, so, I keep telling myself that they do go away, but I get scared everytime I feel something else, My muscles are twitching now and they haven't done that for like 3 days, now there doing it again. And I am more focused now on everything that I am feeling. I can distract myself for a few moments, but then I go right back to it, even during a conversation. Don't know what else I can do. Anyone have any ideas?

Re: These symptoms are scaring me! Help!

You have the same symptoms I do and I'm not on meds so it might not of kicked in yet.

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

O and also I was doing a lot better with my anxiety then I freaked out from a new symptom and I'm back to stage one so it might just be fear that's making all this happen.

Re: These symptoms are scaring me! Help!

Hi Tuesdayschild

Just can't help you on the medication side because I have never taken them. As for heart rate, it will do 100 or more when you check but will go down when you're not checking coz that's what it does lol. It could go fast for many reasons......eating too much.....not eating enough......eating too much fatty foods........list is endless, added with anxiety then BAM!!! Distraction is good for a while but not the overall answer. As for twitches......what can I say.....I have millions of them and then can go months without and then they are back again. I have no idea what causes them but I'm not afraid of them anymore. I know I sound like I have it all together but that is far from the truth I wish I could give myself a good old talking too

Thread Information