Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: getting my kids a kitty!!

Re: getting my kids a kitty!!

First of all, I would give both those babies another cookie just for being so darn cute!! Lol! ... Oh, those funny cat photos that turn up on Facebook are so hilarious, aren't they? Cat expressions like that really go with those captions! Ha ha! My favorite is a photo of a little kitten sitting looking guilty on a laptop keyboard with the caption "If not for sits, then why is warm?"

Oh, they're stunning, Annie! We have a (large) Siamese/Ragdoll cross boy, and a little purebred Siamese girl. They are kinda demanding, but my husband loves that about them How do yours get along? Ours are best friends

Since you're talking about kittens, I figured I post a pic of our boy when I first got him at 8 weeks. He's a Pixie Bob and you can see the resemblance to his bobcat ancestry. He'll be 4 in November and weighs in at a solid 15lbs of solid cat. Tell me this isn't totally "awwwwww"

Positive thoughts

BabySoc.jpg
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Aww Fishmanpa he is so cute
    My 2 get on really well. Chai (the silver Bengal) was 2 when we got Ryuu (12 weeks old) they got along really well right from the beginning and look out for each other. Once Chai got locked in the bathroom and when I got home Ryuu ran straight to me meowing frantically to tell me

Awww! So sweet, FMP! Our older cat, Thomas, was about 4 when we got Suki. She was just a handful like that too. Used to chew on my husband's thumb, lol!

They're both beautiful Annie! We keep thinking about another but we're going to wait until we move to a bigger place. This way we'll have room and also Socrates won't be so territorial. He's spent his whole life in our current residence and he's the king here. I wouldn't want to upset the apple cart if you know what I mean. I think in a new place he would adapt better an take the baby under his wing. We discussed it and would get another Pixie Bob... a female this time.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thomas and Suki. They didn't get along the first few days, but she wore him down with her demanding little mews and he became like a "mother' to her, lol! They are still pretty tight, but catching them like this is rare, as his coat is thick and he gets too warm (although she would love it, spoiled thing she is!)

babies.jpg

Aww so sweet These cat pictures are cheering me up tonight

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information