Thread: Breasts

Breasts

Hi all, I've been doing ok lately and now I feel like I'm spiralling downwards and don't want to go there.
    I have rather large breasts and have always been a bit anxious about them, what if I miss something? Do I even know what I'm looking for?
    Anyway on my right one, I have had a ridge on it for years. I remember when I was about 16 getting my mum to feel it. I'm 35 now. The problem now is that I keep feeling it and wondering is it a lump. When I put my right arm behind my head, as we apparently should when checking, I can feel like a thickening there and the ridge. About ten cams down from the collar bone on right hand side of breast. However when I put my left arm behind my head to check the left one, I can feel a thickening in the same place, just opposite side. Is it supposed to be there? Is it more pronounced on my right side because I've been poking at it? Should I get it checked? Driving me mad.
    Thanks

Re: Breasts

If you've had it since you were 16 I wouldn't worry at all....and if there's one in each side it's must likely suppose to be there

Re: Breasts

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information