Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i have a confession!!

Unhappy i have a confession!!

My profile picture is not me, it my friend who let me use her face

Only because she understands how i have very low self esteem!!!
    I'm also African American and i find it that sometimes people will judge that!!

I also ocd over being a different race, what would my life be like and would i have a better life!!
    I learning how to accept myself, my race and my mental issues!!!!

I'M SORRY

I HOPE EVERYONE CAN STILL ACCEPT ME KNOWING I'M A COUNTRY CRAZY BLACK GIRL!!!!

Re: i have a confession!!

I am sure I can speak for the majority of NMP members here and say that it doesn't make any difference what race, religion etc. we are, we are all here for the same reason to help each other to overcome our anxieties. Never be ashamed of who you are. I have friends from all cultures and they are all important people to me.
    Do not apologise for this, you have no need to. Well done for having the courage to post this.

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, its apart of me that is wanting to get better and be a better person to myself!!
    Thank you so much!!

Hi my picture is not me either LOL as for the colour of your skin I would say we cant change it unlike some other things about us so just do your best to love it, I am sure you are lovely just blind when you look at your own image in the mirrow same as all of us,put a picture of your pet on and if you haven't got one get one off the web

These worksheets may be helpful to you http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/reso...cfm?Info_ID=47

Don't worry about your looks. Everyone here wants to support you no matter what you look like. Even if you had a toe growing out of your forehead

Thank you for that!!
    I do have my reasons, its when my depression first started in middle school, i got picked on and teased all the time and it sent me into a deep depression, i was on the heavy side for my ago and i also grew up in a small town, i was raised on a farm and my parents gave me everything i could ever dream of, i would get dropped off at school in a escalade and kids would hate me! Its usually the other way around, the kids who have it all looked down on other people and picked on them! Not me, i went through most of school being hurt, because i was black wearing cow girl boots, having horses and i had no black friends at all!
    So i always wanted to be another color or just wanted to be accepted! In that deep depression i lost lots of weight and guys started to notice me, then i noticed i started to get more friends started dressing different and started falling into what everyone else did, started lying to my parents, going to party's next thing i know im pregnant at 15!
    I now look back and get mad at myself and wonder why i never been able to accept who i am!!
    My parents taught me how to respect others and myself and taught me how to grow up being a wonderful woman! I feel like i make it very hard on my self and i'm my own worse enemy!!

---------- Post added at 10:07 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

Worried 24/7 lol
    to funny!!
    thank you!!

1620481_1376984542570921_1427490358_n (1).jpg These are my beautiful kids (there biracial) my husband is black/white .... BEST OF BOTH WORLDS LOL

We can't change what happened in the past so no good looking back on it and getting mad at yourself. Deal with the here and now, get some help for your self esteem and learn to love and accept yourself. I can tell from your posts that you are a kind. caring person and a lovely Mom

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:17 ----------

Aww Eve they are absolutely adorable I just want to come over and hug them I am sure they have a beautiful Mom too

Thats exactly why i did this confession, to leave the past in the past and move on!!

Thank you for being so kind to me!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information