Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: i have a confession!!

Re: i have a confession!!

You deserve to have people be kind to you, you know I want you to go now and look in the mirror and say "I am a beautiful person" Go on do it!

I did it =)

Feels great !!!!!!

Do that first thing every morning

I don't know why you thought you needed a fake picture. You're beautiful!

back to you and for your little ones

Yea i dont always think so!!
    but thank you

Actually you are honey coloured and beautiful xx

lol oh i like honey lol thank you!!!

Well, I slept in this morning and can't believe what all I've missed, haha! Eve you know I adore you and I hope you trust it wouldn't have made a fig of difference to me to have seen your own picture from the start! You are a lovely and funny and loveable young mom of 4 who is having some anxiety issues but is battling back and getting better! Same Eve I have known all along. But I think I understand where you are coming from, because my daughter-in-law is Latina, and has shared with me about the teasing she got all through school and even into college. She was dating my son by then and came over and cried because all the girls were planning a party and one of them laughed and said, yeah, and Cynthia can come back and do all the cleaning up for us. Like a stereotypical Latina maid ... she was so hurt! That's when I found out about how, even though she was born in Canada and loved all the same things, clothes, boys and all that, other girls never quite let her fit in. She finished school and both she and my son are registered nurses and now have a great circle of friends, but the hit to her self esteem has taken years to get over. I am SO GLAD and SO PROUD of you Eve for putting the real you up here for all to see and putting behind you the little doubts you had about being worthy of acceptance by anyone for any reason. I think your parents didn't make a big deal of teaching you self-acceptance regarding your race because they knew that your race only makes a difference to the shallow minded ignorant ones among us. Like those girls that somehow thought you shouldn't be able to ride horses and wear cowboy boots. Like those girls who thought that at the end of the day, Cynthia should be happy to clean up after the party instead of going on with her day like them. I am sorry you had these things happen to you. I applaud your courage as an adult to put that all behind you. And look at the advantages of having your family complete already! Now while you are young enough to keep up with them, and your hard-working hubby is young enough to keep up with the work hours needed to provide the best for his family. I'm glad to see your picture and to hear the others reassuring you that you are a beautiful young lady, Eve. You know we love you, hunni, and I'm touched that we are worthy of your trust and friendship. This is a good day on NMP!

And thank you for the picture of the kids, (I think of them as my honorary grandchildren from Kentucky, lol!) and they are gorgeous!!! SO darn cute! A handful, of course, but absolutely adorable! Love, love, love ...

Marie xx
    Last edited by SADnomore; 18-05-14 at 18:25.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information