Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Factual False Doubt and Inquiry To All DPGs and Ladies

Factual False Doubt and Inquiry To All DPGs and Ladies

I have factually posted such beforehand and as such do so once more

I do not factually doubt my best friend. I get factual intrusive thoughts that cause the fact of 'False Doubt' which is a factual intrusive thought or stray factual thought which states doubt towards her perfection self, due the fact of my OCD

While factually without herself those specific factual thoughts would not occur to my factual knowledge as she is the object, I am aware I am not factually blaming herself, nor am I stating the fault is her own factually in any form.

Nor do I factually mistrust herself, as the fact of trust is never a consideration or factual thought. I state to herself every factual thought which occurs.

I miss herself and I wish I was simply worthy, though she never factually states I am not, nor would she as she has disagreed that I factually am unworthy and stated I am perfect how I am.

Agreeably my constant questions have been difficult, that I was factually aware of however I have improved in such facts, however I will ensure I am doing so when time permits and such conversation has resumed with her utter perfection and completely beautiful self.

I simply seek to inquire of the fact:

Have I factually blamed herself or stated any such fact of seeking to lose herself from my existence?

She has stated I have not, nor has she ever stated I have done so or thought of doing so towards herself, and I do not doubt herself in any fact or form. I simply doubt myself and I simply seek to confirm stated facts. I am aware I have not factually blamed herself, however my factual self doubt requires I ensure such.

Also I factually inquire if I might be permitted to do so to all stated DPGs and ladies within stated Forum:

How are you yourselves this day, if I might be permitted to ask and such?

Best of factual wishes to all stated DPGs and ladies within this factual Forum and such facts.

I love her completely, never doubt her and never shall.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

Re: Factual False Doubt and Inquiry To All DPGs and Ladies

I'm good I think glad you are not too bad

Indeed and such Miss.

Factually stating Miss I did not state I am not too bad, I said I will be perfection once I have resumed conversation with my best friend as per the usual and such.

Also, I factually stated inquiry of:

Have I factually blamed herself or stated any such fact of my own self seeking to lose herself from my existence?

No offence factually intended and factual apologies for any fact of bother Miss.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

Hello greyback hope your well ,you need to believe your friend that you are worthy love I know you say you state the facts well thats a fact xx and im well too thanks xx

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    Hello greyback hope your well ,you need to believe your friend that you are worthy love I know you say you state the facts well thats a fact xx and im well too thanks xx
    Did I state any fact that I disbelieve my factual best friend Miss Stress Ed or give stated impression?

I factually stated I believe her without factual fault, and that I simply doubt my factual self as I do not have the capacities physically or mentally to view such within myself.

My belief of her factual self was not within the inquiry above.

I factually stated inquiry of:

Have I factually blamed herself or stated any such fact of my own self seeking to lose herself from my existence?

No offence factually intended Miss

Hi greyback no you didnt say you didnt believe your friend it was just the impression I got sorry if I offended you I wouldn't want to upset or offend anyone hope I haven't xx

No offence was factually taken and such Miss.

However I would state I did state the above facts and inquire

Did I factually state the words or impression that I disbelieve my factual best friend in any fact or form?

Although I am aware I did not do such, I seek to confirm and such.

I do apologise if I am factually inflicting any fact of anxiety or such facts to yourself Miss. You have inflicted no such offence, I simply seek to ensure the facts which I am aware I have stated and aware I have not factually done by impression or word and such

Thankyou greyback you are so kind its me I probabley read it wrong and please no need to say sorry xx

You don't see yourself like that now, but what makes you think it's impossible?

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    Thankyou greyback you are so kind its me I probabley read it wrong and please no need to say sorry xx
    No thanks factually required Miss Stress

As I stated, apologies for the repeat inquiry

Did I factually state the words or impression that I disbelieve my factual best friend in any fact or form?

Although I am aware I did not do such, I seek to confirm and such.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfJack View Post
    You don't see yourself like that now, but what makes you think it's impossible?
    Miss Half, I apologise however I am unaware of your factual inquiry or what you speak specifically of.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information