Thread: On the Bus

On the Bus

Hellllllooooo

I went to my local town on the bus this morning, just me and my son...haven't done it for at least 18 months just decided to do it! No panics happened I was quite fine, I even came across an RTC!!!! involving someone I knew and was fine. Got to town went to the bank and then to Argos!!!! it was busy!!!! Went to waitrose and Tesco....got hubby some Christmas presents, I usually have to order them online!!!!!!!!!! (saved on postage lol)

All of the above happend because I am feeling a lot more confident in myself, I have had a tremendous amount of support from this site and my HUBBY:-).

Thank you to everyone AGAIN!!!!! I really feel like I am getting somewhere now[8D][8D]

Am crying now......happy!!!

(BTW if Hubby is reading this..no I will not tell you what I bought!!!!!)

Take Care

Steph

Aww Steph !

Im so proud of you !

What a Brilliant Achievement, You Go Gal !!

WELL DONE !!

Love

Andrea
    xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Brilliant news norm! And, to do shopping at this time of year shows you must be feeling good as it's enuff to make a grown woman cry (I went today and I feel like I've done 10 rounds with Tyson!!!). You've come a long way

Kay x

That is bloody brilliant. I am so pleased for you - and (more selfishly lol) of course it instills that wee bit more hope for the likes of me. Cheers!

Nel xxx

Well done Steph way to go girl.[Yeah!] Thats massive achievements you have done so well I'm so pleased for you

Mel xxx

The kindness we extend to others in their their hour of need will return to us at the time we most need it.

VERY WELL DONE YOU STEPH!!!

luv kaz x x x

WELL DONE STEPH

Ellen XX

Steph what a wondeful success story.
    well done!!!
    No wonder your crying. I managed with my hubby to go and visit friends in wigan this year and i cried tears of joy.

Take care
    LYNN xx

Well as the hubby of normal, I would just like to thank everyone on this forum who has helped my lovely wife. I am so proud of what she managed to achieve yesterday. I try my hardest to try and support her with her 'issues' and I dont always suceed or even understand.

To see her sat on the sofa with tears in her eyes as she writes of her sucess makes me so so proud of her and I must admit to having tears in my eyes as I write this now. My wife has had a hard struggle. as I am sure everyone who visits this site, and with the support oif the people on this site she appears to be stronger and more able to cope. We have even been to the cinema TWICE today, once with our little boy and then again on our own. Another big day in which she coped really well.

Thank you all once again. From the deepest depths of my heart I thank you all.......

SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 DONT WE KNOW LOL
    MY MATE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thread Information