The factual select few DPGs and ladies within stated group whom have viewed my posts and conversed with myself, along with all whom have factually viewed stated posts, will be factually aware of the fact I do not blame my best friend and such facts.

While the fact of my OCD, intrusive thoughts and such factually are centred around herself, and without such those precise thoughts would not factually occur, she does not factually cause such by her own factual hand.

She has stated I am not factually blaming herself, and I do not doubt her, nor do I factually disbelieve herself or factually think stated intrusive thoughts myself.

Simply she is beyond priceless to myself, and there are factually no words known to any language or tongue to mankind to express such.

I simply seek to inquire the below to all factual DPGs and ladies within stated forum:

Does the fact I consistently have factual intrusive thoughts stating blaming against herself while I factually do not, or stating the facts without herself I would not possess such factual thoughts or that without herself, stated thoughts or factual would be simpler not because of her fault simply because the thoughts would not occur because she is the factual object, imply or factually state I am stating without her my life or existence would be easier because of herself, or that I am seeking to remove her from my factual existence or blame herself?

I did not factually begin with stated thought and I factually have denied it. However I factually have a mental process that states how it factually is correct yet states clearly it is not her factual fault as it is not her own fault or actions and such. This fact of partial agreement then stated causes myself to factually believe I am thinking such facts of my own accord.

Even factually at present, I factually gained the thought of what if I factually am and such.

I do not factually seek to lose herself, nor do I truly and factually believe that without herself my existence would be simpler because of her herself not being there or because of her factual actions.

I factually apologise, I have stated such to herself however I will be better than ever once conversation has resumed with herself.

I have factually viewed and extensively searched and located none like myself whom have consistent thoughts which state blame towards the one they love.

Such factual thoughts increase my self doubt and cause myself to factually view that it states I do not love herself when I do.

I am aware that it can be factually stated that without specific people one's life would be factually simple, however for myself I cannot state such as, while partially correct, I do not think such and it is not her factual fault and such thoughts doe not compute and is factually damaging to myself and inflicts factual self doubt.

I do not factually desire to lose her and such. I do not doubt her, nor do I factually believe she will factually accuse myself or believe I am factually accusing herself and such.

She is missed beyond factual words, as she factually states the facts and I believe herself without factual doubt. My doubt remains entirely within myself and such. I do not wish to lose herself and I do not truly believe that without her facts would be simpler because of herself.

Best of factual wishes and such to all DPGs and ladies.