Thread: Last 2 Symptoms – Left Face Sensation and Lower Left Back Torso …

Question Last 2 Symptoms – Left Face Sensation and Lower Left Back Torso …

Face:

Left of face feels like there is a slight sensation around my upper left cheek and possibly left side of nose or eye. It is extremely faint almost like there is just a piece of paper on my face or like the feeling you get when you go outside and get a sun tan and go back inside but yet you can still feel the sun on your face for a little bit.

If I rub my face it goes away a little bit but then sometimes comes back.

It comes and goes, like sometimes I won’t notice it for days and sometimes it comes back.

Not really sure how else to describe it, except for maybe eye strain or never in my Neck or Back that is aggravating my face. Or could it be anxiety or stress?

Back:

This one has not been around for a couple of weeks now but it is a slighter stronger pressure on my left lower back torso area. Again just like some pressure is there but absolutely no pain. Just feels like something is there but it is not. Maybe right around the ribs, near the back more than the front but then sometimes feels lower and just purely on my left side on the torso.

Results:

I have had several and I mean several blood tests done, looked at by all kind of Doctors, and everyone says that I am fine.

I have had a CT done of my stomach and abdomen and it just said that I was constipated.

Ideas:

The only thing I can think of is there is a never in my back or neck that is aggravated and it is aggravating the nerves in my left face and left torso.

Or it can be allergies for the face and a nerve for the back.

Thoughts:

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas of what this can be? Is this just a product of getting older? Feeling weird sensations here and there for months that go away at times?

Help:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S. If you would like to help me further please post on these threads …

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/search....archid=5502969

Re: Last 2 Symptoms – Left Face Sensation and Lower Left Back Torso …

Bump ...

Hi love I get strange sensations everywhere anxiety can cause alsorts of awful symptoms ,I think I get different symptoms weekly ,but the more you focus on this the more you will notice it its the power of the mind and its very powerful .And you could have tension aswell because when we are feeling stressed we tense up clench are teeth this causes aches and pains im sure if you have been tested its all stress related try to relax more xx

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    Hi love I get strange sensations everywhere anxiety can cause alsorts of awful symptoms ,I think I get different symptoms weekly ,but the more you focus on this the more you will notice it its the power of the mind and its very powerful .And you could have tension aswell because when we are feeling stressed we tense up clench are teeth this causes aches and pains im sure if you have been tested its all stress related try to relax more xx
    I think you are 100 % correct, I believe this is linked to bad allergies and stress and anxiety for sure.

I have been staying up late and watching way to much TV as well not getting proper sleep while take a super amount of load of classes that is extremely stressful.

UPDATE:

Ok I am not sure if this helps or not, but I no longer have the weird feeling in my left torso, that is gone.

The only feeling that I have left is the weird sensation right on the left side of my nose and possibly sometimes below my left eye.

It comes and go.

If I put an eye patch on my left eye I do not feel the sensation. So I am thinking it is eye strain or that it is just pressure from the patch distracting the other sensation.

I just went for a walk and I really didn’t feel it. So I think it might only come when I look down at the computer screen or watch TV.

I mean how are you suppose to know when you need glasses? I mean I can still read the words but is it just harder for me to do so now?

I recently moved a very heavy flat screen and put it on my shoulder/back, have been studying a lot by looking down and on the computer, and have been watching TV until like 4 in the morning sometimes.

I think this might be related to my Shoulders or middle back or upper neck but I am not sure. Can a pinched nerve affect facial muscles?

PLEASE HELP ME ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN!

I was wondering if you ever found out what was causing this or found any more information about it.

I really think it might be Sinus’s or Eye Strain.

I have the same thing off and on. I recently ran into some serious stress and was taking many exams and staying up extremely late not even going to bed studying. Also watching a ton of TV trying to de stress. So I think I wore out my left eye area.

It is mainly near my left part of my nose or below and around my left eye.

Also I do not think it is only strain. I think it has to do with allergies.

I have severe allergies sometimes from what my Allergist told me. I finally started to take Allegra and Flownase like my Doctor told me and I have noticed a difference. I have also been trying to catch up on a lot of sleep.

I still feeling a little here and there but it is a little less impactful so I think I am on the right track. I just do not know for sure

Any of you figure anything out?

Thread Information