Thread: Pin Prick Attack??

Pin Prick Attack??

Was in town earlier today and some guy in a leather jacket pushed past me - I was wearing a rucksack at the time and he caught it pushing me to one side

The side that he pushed me from I have noticed a small red dot on my arm. I'm feeling extremely anxious that I could be a victim of a pin prick attack - that during the moment when I was pushed he could have quickly jabbed me with an infected needle of some kind...

It sounds silly but it's driving me crazy ): What are your thoughts?

Re: Pin Prick Attack??

I think you need to get some help with your fears as they are irrational and consuming your day every day.

You must know deep down that nothing bad is going to happen from all these "incidents" you have?

We constantly reassure you but it needs to be more than that as you are not learning from the past things that have happened.

Can you not talk to a doctor about getting some help?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Pin Prick Attack??

If someone had stuck a needle into you you'd know about it. Not from a mark on your skin but the pain of that needle jabbing in.

Unless you're secretly employed by MI5 and on a mission to save the world, I can say with complete certainty you're absolutely fine.

That over with, what fun stuff do you have planned for the rest of your day?

Thread Information