Thread: Reassurance well needed

Reassurance well needed

I found a lump on my thigh left side 4 doctors said lipoma so I relaxed then few days later I felt burning pains on both thighs when sitting or lying down touched my right side thigh an ouch a lump that hurts, went back to gp who said boil here's antibiotics 4 days in and still hurting, I'm pregnant 37 weeks I gave terrible wrist pain back pain now these lumps I stupidly googled and saw sarcoma and holy crap I'm in complete distress it says rare 1% cancer in adults but freaking the hell out of me, looking at my children thinking I'm dying how will they cope? Sarcoma looks terrible

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:05 ----------

I have sore lower back pain when this started also adding to my fear :( surly doctor could tell by feeling it? Omg I'm wrapped in almighty fear

Re: Reassurance well needed

Hi, just read your post. If you are really worried and are pregnant. You could go to a walk-in Clinic or just go straight to A & E if you can be prepared to wait. A walk-in Clinic may be better? You don't want to stress out any more than you have to. Walk-in Clinics are less frightening and crowded and The Staff there are quite friendly. Get plenty of rest as well.

Yes I would say for definate that your Dr would not have prescribed antibots if he was doubtful of the cause,also you are pregnant and your hormones are all over every where at the moment so cysts and boils could be how your body is responding to it,are you a bit run down as well.
    Low back pain at 37 weeks is very common as well.

Trying to be realistic so hard, I feel them when I sit and my cheeks feel burning our hospital stops clinic at 8pm so no way I can go there, would boil be in one side and other at same time and be painfull deep down ? U can't see them visually just to touch deep

Your anxiety is running away with you - please remember that Dr Google is not even qualified! Several REAL doctors have examined you and pronounced the lumps fatty cysts and boils. Neither is remotely similar to a sarcoma on palpation and the doctors would have been completely sure in their benign diagnoses. You do not have sarcoma, you can be absolutely certain! The lower back pain is pregnancy-related, no doubt.Take it easy and enjoy preparing for the arrival of your little one - you are absolutely fine! A hug from Annie

Thanks Annie just being in pain sucks with these thoughts :(

Thread Information