Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Gone! Maybe 4 Good! Get RID OF PA NOW!

It's Gone! Maybe 4 Good! Get RID OF PA NOW!

I have been PA free for 3 days now. not having breathing problems and my appetite is good. still okay. Get rid of PA now by visiting this site. read it and soon u'll discover that all this are gone....it did work for me...http://www.panicend.com/

yeah the whole friggin website. i battle my pa and let it control me. i managed to bear with it....2nd day....it was coming but neva came...third day..i got it under control...if u want ur pa cured read the whole article...it did work for me...mine's still there but now my pa is scared of me...cheers! now need to find a cure for my gastric and burpings...

if u really read and understand what the writer wrote....u have to go over "THAT" wall of yours and let it come and get you. let the panic come and control u...the next u noe it was gone...i have stop the 7-11 thing but i will keep my stress level checked....i really hope it will help u....try...

u have to be positive! that's help me...it was u guys who help me stay postive...now it your turn...

Ok well good for you then. Perhaps you could mail them and tell them they helped you as that is good news.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

try...that's all i can say...i've completed reading all those comments/stories in the website...i was sceptic at first but without realising it was over just like that....i cant say that everyones the same....the pa that's been buggin me for 6 years is under my control...not it..

i'm trying to help of course...we all been helping each other aint we...cus it helps me so why not i share. maybe it works for me but it wont work for others maybe some.

"once you have made the desire to travel to the "OTHER side" of fear by letting it do its positively worse to you then ...there is NOTHING...nothing there"

Ok I didn't read the whole thing but I read the disclaimer thing and it says he is a scientist, not trained in any psychology??? I don't get it, did he just make this up? And it says its not a subsitute for medical assistance. Is that normal?

but thats great that its working for you! I hope you just keep getting better and better!!

If nothing else...I will survive.

To: SSJHSMH-You are light and my heart and strength. I will protect you in this life or the next always.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Ok I didn't read the whole thing but I read the disclaimer thing and it says he is a scientist, not trained in any psychology??? I don't get it, did he just make this up? And it says its not a subsitute for medical assistance. Is that normal?

but thats great that its working for you! I hope you just keep getting better and better!!

If nothing else...I will survive.

To: SSJHSMH-You are light and my heart and strength. I will protect you in this life or the next always.

<div align="right">Originally posted by mackncody - 11 December 2006 : 04:36:28</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Most responsible self help stuff will advise you that it isn't a substitute for medical advice (although to be fair, a lot of the 'medical' advice I've had was dreadful, lol).
    I use a Glen Harrold CD for fears and phobias for example, he says anyone with deep rooted anxiety and panic should see someone on a one to one basis.

Nel xxx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information