Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry again guys....im flapping!

Unhappy Sorry again guys....im flapping!

Hi guys....Iposted here the other day about type of pain at base of skull and also yesterday about sinus pressure without mucus.

Well im totally flapping today... earlier today as I bent over I had clear water like liquid pour out from my left nostril. (My sinus pressure was in my right side which I took two decongestant for)
    so I had a complete panic as this as never happened before.
    I had drs app this afternoon and explained about the head and sinus but she said none of it sounds serious and the head pain sensation is probably tension. She said my nose looks fine and prescribed nasal spray. She also said of the nose run that its clear so not to worry.

But tonight I bent over and it happened again...In didn't flap out as bad but I dr googled it.
    Mostly came back allergies, sinus, polyps ans cfs leak. Which is a leak pf fluid from.the brain
    And im in a complete spin thinking the worse.

Can anyone please tell me they've experianced this before im absolutely in a stew about this as this has ne happend before! (I don't have a cold and never suffered from hay fever)

Re: Sorry again guys....im flapping!

How much came out? I've had nose trouble lately but I don't have a cold or anything it's quite strange x

Well you have not got CF that's for sure (It is present from birth).
    Listen to what your doctor has told you, she is right

Not alot really probably half a teaspoon maybe a bit less...it just dropped out everywhere

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

But annie dr google did also say head trauma could cause it but I've not had trauma or any other symptoms....I feel so stupid posting here because annie you are right. im such a stress head!

It's probably your sinuses getting rid of some rubbish and your anxiety reacted to it making you think it's something bad. X

Quote Originally Posted by heather1 View Post
    Not alot really probably half a teaspoon maybe a bit less...it just dropped out everywhere

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:10 ----------

But annie dr google did also say head trauma could cause it but I've not had trauma or any other symptoms....I feel so stupid posting here because annie you are right. im such a stress head!
    I don't know which Dr Google site you have been reading but it is not telling you the truth. Believe your REAL doctor who has seen you and examined you and told you it is NOTHING to worry about

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

Oh and DON'T google again!!!!

Thanks Annie and sam. Just need positive thoughts....corrie on +1 will help to take my mind off it...for a while
    Just nice for other reassurance .

---------- Post added at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

And no more googling. Instead of a swear box we should all each have a Google search box. Each time wr visit dr Google stick a quid in it

and donate it to NMP

Yes! Exactly....

Defiantly agree dr Google is a defo no no he's like the doctor on the Simpson the one you would never want treating you. Yes watching trashy corrie should take your mind off things :-) x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information