Thread: Factual Inquiry

Factual Inquiry

I am factually posting such to inquire of each and every factual DPG and lady member:

What is it that for yourself, keeps the factual darkness at bay?

By this query I simply inquire what it is for yourself which calms you, keeps whichever factual horror away.

For myself, it is my best friend as she is utter perfection. I simply was sat her as per the usual and thought of herself, and how she ensures the darkness I factually view that I am is kept at factual bay.

I am not a factual monster, I would never factually act or commit acts towards others and such, be they factual offspring, female and such, despite the facts of which my thoughts state.

However I do factually view I am darkness. Darkness to her factual purest light.

I hope only joy and factual happiness is hers in these factual days to pass, she has factually endured loss which she does not deserve and such, and I wish herself only utter happiness.

Best of factual wishes to all DPGs and ladies and such.

I love her completely, never doubt her and never shall.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

Re: Factual Inquiry

Hi greyback hope your well ,for me its my little puppy he is my world ,when my anxiety is bad he helps me so much he makes me calm its like he knows ,thats him in my picture love him sooooo much xx

Re: Factual Inquiry

Indeed and such Miss.

I was factually aware it was a puppy however the confirmation of the photograph was factually appreciated.

For myself it is my best friend, aside from when time does not factually permit conversation and such. I am a factual all or nothing individual and such Miss, hence factual in-betweens and such facts are complex for myself however understandable and such.

I hope my best friend's day is perfection, just as she is and such Miss.

I love her completely, never doubt her and never shall.

I simply wish to make her happy and ensure I do not lose that which is my entire existence and is priceless to myself above all factual others and such.

Thread Information