Thread: hormones

hormones

Hi everyone,

I have been taking sertraline for 2 years, at first 50mg, then 10mg. I have done so much better but had cbt at same time so unsure what helped most. My periods have always been worst time for me and I get emotional for no reason at that time. The anxiety peaks at that time too. I have felt the sertraline has helped with my periods, but last few been bothering me slightly and my current one has been worst for ages.

Doctor is sure there is hormonal cause for me and I have been given diazepam to take on a when needed basis, prob just a couple of days monthly.

I so hate the fact that I take medication, but have to say between my periods I am doing great.

Re: hormones

I wonder why there is such a stigma against medication? We have a chemical imbalance, medication corrects this. Don't feel bad, feel better!!

Re: hormones

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information