Thread: Just sayin' Hi

Just sayin' Hi

Hi all. I'm new to No More Panic, not so new to anxiety and depression. I've had anxiety for probably the last maybe 7 years, (possibly longer but that's when I was diagnosed). The depression came about only a few years ago, just snuck up on me.

I'm on low level Zoloft and seeing a psychologist, which was working a treat but I lost my job 2 months ago and since then I've plummeted back down. Mainly because there's now nothing filling my days and the constant rejection on the job market isn't really doing my self-esteem any favours.

So that's me
    Nice to meet you all

Re: Just sayin' Hi

Hi, Welcome!

Hey Glitter....welcome!!! Sounds like you joined at just the right time. Hoping you get some good information and inspiration from the group. We're here to help each other! ! Sorry you're going through a down time...it won't last.

Hello and welcome Glitterpaws you will find lots of help and support here xx

Hello n welcome

Hi Glitter, welcome I am new too.I love the good days they make me feel brand new and oh so happy.I live in Canada and find it hard to chat with people on here because of the time difference but you are always welcome to email me.I would love to have someone to chat with anytime day or night.try and find a way to smile.xo

Hi everyone, I am new also to No More Panic. Been reading the posts. How familiar I am with all the distress this horrible condition can cause on ones life. I suffer with PVCS and panic attacks and you name it. I was told by my cardiologist to remember that adrenalin is 300 times stronger in your body than caffeine. No wonder it makes you feel like you are going to die. Hugs to all the sufferers.

Thread Information