Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting in the relevant forum

Posting in the relevant forum

Please can I ask that members do not post everything under the Health Anxiety forum when there are many sub-forums that are relevant for their condition.

I created lots of sub-forums so people with similar issues can post in there and read other people's experiences with the same problems.

I am constantly moving posts from the HA forum that are more suited to the other forums so please think about where your post needs to go.

Thank You

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Posting in the relevant forum

I am still moving loads of posts each day so can I please ask again to post in the relevant forum

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Okay, Nic! We'll need to stop and see if it maybe can go under one of the medications forums, or a different kind of anxiety, depression from anxiety, etc. Just takes a sec, you're right. Much faster for us to do as we start a thread
    Thanks,
    Marie

Just throwing this out there, Maybe be people don't look much at the No More Panic Announcements Sub-Forum.
    Maybe you should post it in a Sub-Forum where posters are more likely to see it (Health Anxiety)?

I don't see why members don't read posts in here as they are important.

My welcome PM that is sent to all new members does say:

"Please make some time to read the most recent posts under the "Announcements" forum. "

It defeats the object of having this forum if I post it in the HA forum

I do have to say that an awful lit of my time is also moving things around the forum..... so I echo Nics statement.....Please think about where you post, we have so many parts to the forum to make life easier and better for you and so people are able to look and give the advice that people need.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Or perhaps NMP should set up a No More Health Anxiety website, and send all those folks over there, where they can work out their own forums and the like.

Health anxiety is a very legitimate anxiety disorder, but I don't think it is helped by seeking constant reassurance, which is what I think many HA sufferers are using NMP for.

At the moment, NMP is being moderated by people who I believe are not HA sufferers. Rather, I'd like to see a website for HA sufferers moderated by HA sufferers.

Why does it matter that I personally do not suffer with HA when it comes to moderation of the forum?

Hi Nicola,

In one sense, it doesn't matter at all because you are doing a fantastic job and more, and then some.

But it does matter to me because HA seems to be taking so much space, and I'd like to see people with HA lining up as HA moderators.

Thanks

We are trying to move the posts from HA forum to more relevant ones but people see the HA forum as the busiest so post there.

Do you mean people replying more to the HA posts to try and reduce the number of such posts about it - or something else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information