Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: breast lump - very scared

breast lump - very scared

I was doing a check last night and I found what I think is a lump. I dont know how long it has been there as I do not check thoroughly very often as I am scared that I will find something. And now I have. My husband thinks it is nothing but he always says that and I am doing exactly what I shouldnt and going to the doctors this morning. I just cant bear to wait and see. Could be nothing or a cyst or something. I had one in the other breast a few years ago and this turned out to be a blocked duct but this feels different. I am so worried.

Hello,Lt,I think you need to see the doctor for peace of mind pet.Get in today if possible.You will be more anxious until you see them.Hope it all goes ok for you.Sorry I havent given you much advise.Thinking of you.
    Luv

Ellen XX

Hi LT

Like Ellen says, you are best getting it checked for your peace of mind, could be a little cyst like you say or a blocked duct, i have been to the doctors a number of times when i have found little lumps in my breasts and they have turned out to be nothing serious.

Give the doctors a ring hun and put your mind at rest.

Hugs

Andrea
    xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

I am going to the doctors later this morning. First thing I did was make an appointment when the docs opened. I hope he will be able to put my mind at rest and doesnt do the "wait and see" thing. Its all the waiting around that gets me. I would rather know one way or the other. The last time I had private health insurance so I was seen very quickly but now its the good old NHS. Anyway, it might not come to that. He might be able to tell me straight away that it is nothing. You know I put myself through all this anguish when I know deep down that it is probably nothing. But what if?

Hi LT

I hope it all goes well at the docs, like us know how things go hun!

Love

Andrea

xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

I'm thinking of you too.

Love Jo xx

awww LT, i will be thinking about you. It is horrible isnt it? Ive been to the doctors lots of times with lumps and they have always turned out to be nothing. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Sending lots of hugs your way.

((((((((((((((((((((((((LT)))))))))))))))))))))))) )

mag

thinking of you, hope you get reassurance,

love anx x

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Hi LT,
    thinking about you his morning, i'm sure everything will be fine, let us no how u get on................tc xx

Hi LT. Normal course of action now is to be referred regardless of what the doctor thinks.

My breasts are naturally lumpy and I was a bit concerned last year. Doctor just referred me. I'm lucky in that I have private healthcare so was seen within 2 weeks with a consultant. He couldn't find anything suspicious but said that as I was there, it would be a good idea to have a mammogram (I was 38). Anyway, after a few x-rays it turned out to be fine. He did say you should check your breasts a few days after your period and "if" you do find something, then wait until your next period and check again. Funnily enough I was checking them last week and found a little lump, a weekly later I checked again and it had gone. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information