Thread: Help me to not freak out about my bp

Help me to not freak out about my bp

Had a reading before the psych yesterday of 166/105. My whole family had high Bp so it's no surprise. I am on the maximum dose of 10mg Norvasc. I did not take it before the reading yesterday.

I have had arm and back and shoulder pain sometimes chest pain that I feel I can attribute to nerve stuff. Now I fear it's vlcardiac and my organs are being damaged and that my Bp is skyrocketing always. I do wake up with headaches in the morning and have aches and pains

I am only 26 years young but feel my time is coming or has come. Please help! I woke up this morning and had the pain, now I'm freaking again.

Re: Help me to not freak out about my bp

Hi, sorry to hear your in a bit of a panic. I too have high bp. No meds, dr says lifestyle change instead. Currently in the process off bariatric surgery being approved. My worry today has been about a shooting pain on and off all day in lower left arm. I think you are stressing yourself out thinking about the symptoms, I wish I could take my own advise and chill out and relax but easier said than done... I'd question but do you have a cat? If so stroke it, very good for high bp.

Thread Information