Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is no one talking to me ?

Why is no one talking to me ?

Hi guys I have health anxiety and general anxiety I wake up every morning feeling dizzy does anyone have this ? Also when I lie on my side I can feel my heart pulsating through my ribs I'm so anxious all the time I'm in need of help so bad I'm on citalopram 10mg and have been for almost 3 week I seem to have good days and bad days when I'm alone I have to sleep on the sete because I feel so alone

Re: Why is no one talking to me ?

Hi darren I wake up dizzy aswell it seems to go as the day goes on but sometimes its all day its just horrible anxiety we have xx

Hi Darren Rory to hear you are feeling so anxious, I know how you feel, I am on week 4 of taking cipralex and my anxiety is still bad until about 5pm.
    You will get lots of support and good advice on here so don't feel alone.
    Sending you a hug

Thank you I just wish I could meet someone like me in person. I go to work and I feel like asking every costermer if they have what I have just so I can relate :(

I do know what you mean, hang in there the medication has already started to work as you have good spells, don't be too hard on yourself 3 weeks in your doing amazingly well.
    Have you got friends or family you can talk to?

I have a friend to talk to but no family I'm fine I can beat this the chest pains and dizzy ness gets me down so much though

Darren go back and talk to your doctor tomorrow, he may increase your dose as it is low, tell him about your anxiety chest pains, my doctor prescribed me propanalol 40mg whilst my Cipralex kicks in, really helps, or some people on here have been prescribed diazepam.
    If you can't get an appointment to see GP tomorrow ask for a phone appointment they can leave a prescription for you behind the desk.
    Good luck

I have an appointment with my doctor tommoro she has oready proscribed my propranalol but I have been scared of taking them she also up my dose to 20 mg but I went through so many side affects of the 10mg I was scared of starting then sounds strange but anxiety can be a b***h

Darren ask your gp about going to a panic group I went to one it was great it was people with the same problems as me ,it was a relief to speak to people who really new how I felt xx dont worry about taking propranol I take 80 mg and 100mg of sert it really helps me xx

I'm on an urgent list for cbt and I will ask about the groups tommoro that would help me so much xx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information