i was trying to sing james brown. did anyone get that? well people, what brings me to the success forum. i don't know. i just felt right. i have been on the new meds 3 weeks, not long enough to make a difference probably... but guess what? i haven't cried this week. not even once. i have handled things that would have set me off on a depressive episode; a problem with a co-worker, my daughter getting out of prison, standing in line for almost two hours to walk through a nativity scene with real people...in the rain, with three kids... Those are the type of things that a month ago would have had me whining and upset. i am actually coming out of the bad time i had a couple of months ago. nothing has really changed except the meds, so they get a portion of the credit. the other thanks goes to my faith in God. I prayed and so did my grandkids that nana would start feeling better. and here i am posting on the success forum. thanks to all of you i have talked to on the chat line and the answered posts. i feel that i am on the way to making many new friendships. I am wondering; how long does it take before you are a junior member?! Catch you later.
Sheryl

Sheryl

Always expect a train.