Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here

New here

Hi I'm john from staffordshire,I'm 39,I have ocd and gad,life is fun to say the least

Re: New here

Hi John
    You have certainly come to the right place, this site is so good for advice and support, I don't know what I would have done without it.

ThAnkyou jenny,it's good to talk and I usally have plenty to say,it's nice to no that I'm not on my own

You're certainly not on your own Johnny. You'd be amazed how many people have to deal with it.
    Welcome to NMP

ThAnkyou Aprilmoon,I've dealt with it since I was twenty,lots of intrusive thoughts all the time,but to be honest I think I've become stronger dealing with this and fount qualities I never knew I had

I think that often happens. When you've been through any sort of suffering,I think it changes you.
    I think I'm a much nicer person than I was before. I was nice enough then,but now I understand more that everyone has their story,and I'm not so quick to make a judgment of someone.You never know what they've been through,even if they're not very pleasant!

Yeah I'd agree,but I've found that I understand more now than before,I seem to have an ability to read people very well now too

Hello

Hi john
    Good to meet you here. This has been a friendly and safe place for me a few times now. And I know what you mean as well. I'm a kinder person as a result of my anxiety and depression. Would be nice to learn that an easier way though!
    Hope you feel at home here
    Fred

Welcome and I'm sure you will find great support on here as I certainly have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information