Thread: introductiono

Smile introductiono

I have recently been dignosed with severe COPD. I have been prescribed continuous oxygen and several medications. I have been experiencing various degrees of anxiety and panic episodes forabout 6 months. I am taking Citalopram 20mg to help but am sure information would be a great help! Thank you for interacting with me.

Re: introductiono

Hey,welcome,I was on cit for 3 years same dosage as you,they help to block the problem but not get rid of it,I found taking time for myself finding new challenges helped for me but everyone is different,I've got ocd and gad but I'm very strong willed and I can cope quite well,you are in the right place here so hope it goes well for you

Hello and welcome greengirl you will find alot of help and support here xx

Hi and welcome greengirl. I'm currently starting back on cit. it's very helpful when it starts working. hope you're coping with the side effects ok. This place is very friendly and supportive. And it seems to me you can ask anything and find and answer with the amazing people here.
    I hope you have a good day
    Fred

Thread Information