Thread: i feel like something is stuck in my throat

i feel like something is stuck in my throat

I suddenly loose weight and for the past 3months I felt like my heart was closing and I could'nt breath well it last for about 2min and then the following month I started feeling pains in my belly button and days after the pain moves from my belly button to right side of the stomach,then left,upper stomach and I feel like my stomach is rumbling...that same month in the morning after taking my breakfast I felt something coming to my mouth and my tongue was white it tastes very bad but that occur onces.few days later I begin to feel like something is stuck in my throat I went to see a private doctor and he said it was anxiety but when I flashed my throat with touch light I could see something like a growth that was not there before...when I wake up in the morning I spit muccous from my throat and I always feel like clearing my throat...but since last week have been feeling pain in my neck by the right hand side,close to my head I sometimes feels back pain to and the neck discomfort makes it hard for me to slip.....I sometimes feel hottest in my throat but that have stopped,the abdominal pain is not as severe as before but I still see that thing in my throat and I can feel it that there is something there but I don't know what's wrong with me I don't want to die of curiosity....since yesterday I feel pain in my chest am sure that am not ok but the Doc said am fine......I seriously need help.

Re: i feel like something is stuck in my throat

you could get a second opinion if you are really worried, although l would believe your doctor he will have looked down many throats before he will know what he is looking for. Feeling like something is stuck in the throat is a very common symptom of anxiety and one l struggle with too.

Thread Information