Thread: Feeling Really Bad, again

Feeling Really Bad, again

Good Morning..I feel like I am back to day 1. I am a mess..I am so dizzy I can hardly stand, I feel panicky, full of fear, just awful. I ha is ve been on cit for 3 months, but only about 1 1/2 months on 10mg..I was feeling some relief, was even going to the nursery again for 1/2 days..My dizziness (which is a constant problem) was actually better..I don't know what is happening..Maybe my allergies are making my dizziness real bad and I am reacting to it..Even my stomach is awful, every time I eat I get a stomach ache and bloated..But the feeling of fear is the worse..M legs feel weak..OMG what a mess..I am taking .5mg of ativan in the morning and .5mg at bed..Maybe it is time to increase my dose...Any advice , please..I really don't want to stop and have to start something else..Why was I improving and now so awful..Of course now I am convinced there is something really bad wrong with me.....thanks for listening to whinny me... Debbie

Re: Feeling Really Bad, again

I know how you feel, Debbie. I am eleven weeks on the fluoxetine and have been feeling great and even woke up feeling great this morning. Shortly after eating this morning, my heart sped up and I started to feel nauseous, faint, and weak. I don't normally feel like this even with anxiety. I had to go lie down to keep from passing out. I have been to the bathroom a few times and that helped somewhat and I put a cold rag on my head and rested a little while and seem to be doing better. I don't know if this is a virus or if it is related to the meds. Ugh! I will be seeing my doc this Thursday for a checkup and refill on the fluox. So frustrating. Hope you start feeling better soon. Hang in there, will get better!

Hi Debbie,
    Sorry you're struggling, hope you feel better soon
    Paul

Every time i read a post like this im more n more convinced these pills mess our heads. I was like this too, taking it 3months,one day ok one day bad. Now im off 3weeks and its the same. I even left my bf.I feel like dead and i just want to disappear somewhere.

---------- Post added at 06:14 ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 ----------

Yeah and physically too, some days i feel weak or sick, i just had so enough of this crap since february i start taking it.

Hi Debbie,

How are you today?

Paul

Hi, Debbie! I hope you are feeling better today. I am all better today. I ate and took my med and no problem today. I think I must have had some kind virus or just really bad anxiety attack. Hugs and blessings!

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that blips happen to all of us. I've been on Cipralex for about 3 years and still get the odd blip now and again. In the midst of one now but if I remind myself that it's just a blip and it will pass, makes things so much easier.
    Take care.
    Jmac

Jmac ..do you mind me asking you what dose your on? And how long it took for your medication to take effect? Thanks

---------- Post added at 21:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

Debbie I am so sorry you are having a hard time...sending you a hug and sure it is just a blip that I keep hearing about ..take care

Thanks for all the encouragement..I just feel like I am at a standstill..I made it to the grocery store, by myself (WOW), and I made it thru, but it was not good. I got in and out so fast and was nauseous, dizzy , panicky, but I did it.. I need to be able to do something and not have to battle thru it..I think I have been extra dizzy because of my allergies..I did start to increase my cit a little a couple of days ago, just another 1ml, which is 2mg, maybe that will start to help..I have to try and go to the nursery today and I am feeling the panic...Hope everyone has a great day..Thanks again

Thread Information