Thread: Petrified of Cancer

Petrified of Cancer

Basically for the last 3 weeks I have had a chest infection,and gotten given antibiotics to clear it up. Scince then I have been feeling achy tierd and sick. I have health anxiety and in the past this has caused me to think I have had brain tumour, toxic shock and septismia. This time however I am so scared that I have luekima and that I'm dying of it. The symptoms I have are achness tierdness and headaches but I am in the middle of exams so everyone is saying it is stress. I am honestly so scared and I don't know what to do. I have had panic attacks and feeling anxious all the time. Any advice on if have leukaemia or if this is just anxiety?

Re: Petrified of Cancer

Anon there are so many awful symptoms you can get with anxiety and if you keep telling yourself its these illnesses your body will mimic the illness your mind is very powerful ,I to have thought I have had bad illnesses but now I am doing my best to remember my illness is ANXIEXTY wishing you some peace xx

Re: Petrified of Cancer

it will be anxiety and the more you allow it to control your mind the worse it becomes, take a deep breath ,, you are going thru exams they are stressful ... chest infections are tiring and make u ache im on my 4th this year i refuse to get anxious about it ... just alot of bad viruses and illnesses about xx

Thread Information