Thread: It's back! Reassurance needed!!

It's back! Reassurance needed!!

Okay I'm looking for some reassurance, last week I went to doctors with constipation and feeling the need to poop after I just been she said ibs. I then developed a bad back ache over weekend and went to doctors yesterday with it she sent me straight to hospital to see a surgeon for suspected appendicits.
    I didn't want to stay in hospital at all so I kind of played the pain down but it wasn't really hurting too bad & a lot of people on there looked in lots of pain I felt normal was crawling on floor with my son and dancing with him.

They let me go home but he said he could feel a lump /blockage in my colon and to take laxative even thou I have and went for like 10 poos (sorry tmi) I then stupidly
    Got home googled it and come up with colon cancer :( and some of the symptons I can relate to and I have had! Also ovarian cancer I read can give u bad back ache and stomach pain. I been pressing my tummy down and can feel a lump on the left hand lower side of my belly! I'm in such a panic I want to cry the doctor has just dismissed it and said take pain killers. I'm so scared it's cancer I'm so scared I have appendicits & I played it down please help someone. I was getting over health anxiety until this set back.

Re: It's back! Reassurance needed!!

Oh Hun, just reading your post made me want to jump through the screen and give you a big Hug!!! Im afraid I cant offer any advice on the situation but I would think that your doctor if at all concerned would get it investigated further. My mother in law had very similar symptoms to you and she kept getting blockages in her bowl, they still don't know why as all the tests come back normal as far as im aware. sorry not much help, didn't want to read and run x

Re: It's back! Reassurance needed!!

Thanks Hun I appreciate it really need a hug I feel like I'm going crazy!! I wish I was a little girl with no cares in the world. I'm on anti depressants but I don't no how much longer I can do this! X

Thread Information