Thread: Worried about lymphoma

Worried about lymphoma

I'll try to make this short because all of the random symptoms I have had lately that most likely aren't related would take up too much space. My health anxiety has increased tenfold over the last few months and my trips to the doctor are now at 2 times a month on average as opposed to 1 time every few months.

For three days now, I've had this really weird feeling/pain off and on in the inner thigh (mainly the right one). At first, I thought it was coming from my testicle, but that doesn't seem to be the case. At the same time this started, I started having a weird feeling in both armpits. I'm not sure I would call it "pain" exactly, but it's a noticeable change that isn't normal.

Of course, after researching, I am worried about lymphoma since I am currently feeling pain/weird in 2/3 locations where lymphoma/lymph nodes happen. On top of that, I have had some issues breathing/chest tightness/stomach pain (though that may be due to the H. Pylori last month).

I'm freaking out that it may be lymphoma due to the thigh/groin/armpit pain. I have read up on it and I do have an appetite still and I haven't lost a ton of weight out of nowhere so I guess that's a good sign, but has anyone else had this happen?
    Last edited by Krypt0night; 20-06-14 at 17:16.

Thread Information