hi!! I'm new here :-) I was wondering if anyone knows whats up with me. I've been taking Prozac since October of 2013 recently my doctor changed my dosage from 15mg to 20mg after I started 20mg id have severe anxiety, depression, id feel shaky and just about any anxiety symptom you can think of honestly. I told my doctor and he then put my dosage down to 10mg, since the dosage was changed the severe anxiety has started to wear off. it's somewhat still lingering and I just don't feel like myself and its making me quite sad, but I wont say that I don't feel better I feel almost 100 times better! but does anyone know this feeling? is there anything I can do to get rid of it? how long will it last?

UPDATE: it's been two weeks now since I was having those symptoms, I started to feel like my self for awhile, two days into my period started I was completely fine! (weird) so after my period stopped I've started becoming somewhat anxious again. Not full blown panic attacks but scared and always on edge. I've also been depressed? What could this be? And the craziest thing is at night I feel Normal. Someone please help! This anxiety has later for days now and I hate it!