Thread: Valium once a day?

Valium once a day?

I was prescribed Valium 5mg for anxiety . I don't want to become addicted but i need the meds to feel good . is it safe to take it only once a day and be safe from addiction? or can I take more then just once a day and still be safe?

Re: Valium once a day?

it is best just to use this at times when you really need it as taking it everyday even just a 5mg can become addictive.

Re: Valium once a day?

I agree with Moley. I was given a similar tranquiliser in the 1980s when they were still dished out like sweets and taking them every day, your body becomes immune to the dose and I was having to increase the dose to get the same effect.

As Moley suggests, just take them whenever you need them...when your anxiety or panic is at its highest. If you feel you need something every day try something non-addictive like Kalms which are entirely natural, or similar. Any Pharmacist will be able to advise you too...they know more about the effects of meds more than the doctors do.

ISB x

Thread Information