Thread: up to 15mg

up to 15mg

well, Just of the phone to my shrink and she has advised i try 15mg. initially suggested 10mg one day then 20mg other day due to long half life. I suggested pill cutting a 10 to get 2 5mg tabs. so ive just had another half tab just then after lunch( actually more like 3rd of a ab so closer to 3.5mg - my pill cutter sucks. may go to pharmacy see if they can chop maybe a doz or so tabs.
    Here comes the afternoon tiredness adn uncomfottable head feeling. She also mentioned i should "play around" with the timing when ive given the 15mg a pop.

Peace and serenity,

Paul

Re: up to 15mg

Day 2 under my belt on 15 (ish) mg and the anxiety is kicking in. Me no likee
    sitting with a 5mg tab of Diaz in my wallet, wonder if I should take half?
    Any advice encouragement greatly appreciated.
    Peace and serenity, Paul

Re: up to 15mg

Hi Paul,

I am also on 10mg and adding a little today..I quartered my 10mg tabs, so I am taking a extra 2.5mg this morning..Of course they don't quarter very well so it is somewhere between 2 and 3mg...I cut my 10mg in half because I take 5mg with breakfast and 5mg with lunch..So now it will be 7.5 with breakfast and 5mg with lunch. As soon as I swallowed the extra bit I feel more anxiious. The mind is a powerful tool..I would take a little ativan or whatever you are using to take the edge off..My doc really suggests I continue with ativan till I am settled with the cit, which can be a long time. She also wants me to try gabapentin..I have not decided yet, afraid to add another med..
    You sound like you have been doing really well, just keep up the good work..We made it to 10mg, so we will adjust to the increase..Just use a benzo to help you thru it....Debbie

Thread Information