Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALS severe anxiety

Re: ALS severe anxiety

Just when I think I'm moving forward, I run into a post on bleacherreport that is talking about a young baseball star being diagnosed with ALS. I'm really anxious again. He said in the article that his started out as twitches, just like mine has been, and then he noticed the weakness later.

Re: ALS severe anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by Jocruz View Post
    Just when I think I'm moving forward, I run into a post on bleacherreport that is talking about a young baseball star being diagnosed with ALS. I'm really anxious again. He said in the article that his started out as twitches, just like mine has been, and then he noticed the weakness later.
    He didn't start out with twitches all over the place. I know this because the disease isn't capable of eliciting this.

Yes in some very rare cases the twitches come first. Yes whilst it's generally a disease of elders rarely it can happen to the young. Both of these are very very rare, both together are nearly impossible. In an already incredibly rare disease why worry?

But you really don't have ALS. I'm not a big fan of the place because it's full of newbies all of whom think they have ALS and none of whom ever do, but have a look at the forum on aboutbfs.com.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information