Thread: scared i might have stomach cancer? :(

scared i might have stomach cancer? :(

For the past 3 weeks I've been experiencing indigestion, minus the diarrhea and nausea. Some of the symptoms are less and dont worry me much. What does worry me is the fact that I feel bloated its more like a heavy feeling sort of thing. It can be unnoticeable at times but its defiantly there and its worrying me a lot. I've also been experiencing sort of a lightheaded feeling and it usually happens at night. Not only that but i also look a bit more pale than what i usually look like. I usually have color in my face. I went to the doctor at least 3 times and she diagnosed me with constipation and gastritis but I cant help thinking i have something worser :(. I forgot to mention that when I first started getting these symptoms I started out with a gnawing hunger like heartburn. Which only happened at night. I started taking medication for it and now it became less. Overall I've been feeling like crap bc I'm extremely worried and scared. Bad thoughts are always in the back of my mind �� I'm only 15 btw anyone have an idea on what it might be I feel like crying and I've already cried so much since I've gotten sick
    Last edited by Brixcx; 02-07-14 at 10:46.

Re: scared i might have stomach cancer? :(

Your only 15 so it's highly unlikely you have stomach cancer. Your doctor doesn't think its anything sinister so you just have to try and trust their diagnosis. It could just be IBS that you have. Worrying so much will only make you feel worse!

I really really think you have NOT got stomach cancer at 15 Hun xx

I know its highly unlikely but i cant help thinking about it and any other "c" out there, thanks for your replies

Thread Information