Thread: pammy

pammy

hello friends ive just joined this sight and hop i can be helped. im a divorced lady and up till now with the help of counceling and light medication have managed to quell panic. however a few monthe back i had some realy devastating news and since then ive been all over the place. having the worst panic attacks ever. i cant walk properly and am nearly at the sgrophobia stage. its awful. thanks xxx

Re: pammy

Hi to Nmp I hope u can get the advice u need this site is fantastic u will love it here. Sorry to hear about your divorce and bad news

Re: pammy

Quote Originally Posted by pandora wilosn View Post
    hello friends ive just joined this sight and hop i can be helped. im a divorced lady and up till now with the help of counceling and light medication have managed to quell panic. however a few monthe back i had some realy devastating news and since then ive been all over the place. having the worst panic attacks ever. i cant walk properly and am nearly at the sgrophobia stage. its awful. thanks xxx
    And sending you a big warm sorry to hear things are not so good ,you will find lots of lovely people here ,who will give you good help and advice nice you coud join us

Thread Information