Page 63 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: A timetable for recovery on Fluoxetine / prozac

Re: A timetable for recovery on Fluoxetine / prozac

Quote Originally Posted by velia View Post
    you feeling better, losin ?
    about the same today, thankyou for asking, but i have got a lot on my plate at the.moment so that's not helping 😒

Okay, but use it only if you need it. Avoid the temptation to take it just in case. You don't want to create a new problem.
    it is not addictive and it is a cure I have to take it every day . studies prove that it can have the effect of an anxiolitic . C is Flint in the United States. thank you for your encouragement ,I hope not to suffer too much more than now .

Okay, but use it only if you need it. Avoid the temptation to take it just in case. You don't want to create a new problem.
    it is not addictive and it is a cure I have to take it every day . studies prove that it can have the effect of an anxiolitic . C is Flint in the United States. thank you for your encouragement ,I hope not to suffer too much more than now .
    ciao

hope it gets better

Hi ian just one last question . I did not take the drug today and I felt fine no anxiety attack. is that normal?

it is not addictive and it is a cure I have to take it every day
    , my mistake. I was thinking of something else.

Also consider Omega-3/fish oil supplements and exercise as both have the same effect on the brain as ADs, though not as potent.

I did not take the drug today and I felt fine no anxiety attack. is that normal?
    The amount of drug in your system will have barely changed so I wouldn't read too much into this. à cheval donné, on ne regarde pas la denture - enjoy the absence while it lasts

Hi. Im new to the forum today.
    I started 40mg fluoxetine 5 weeks ago and my anxiety doesnt seem to be getting better. I just want some reassurance I suppose that its not making matters worse.
    Im waking at around 4am every morning and then the anxiety slowly builds. I have this strange thing where by 3/4 ish in the afternoon Im feeling calmer and by bedtime I almost feel back to normal. So much so that Im always hoping that tommorow will be different but it never is.
    I have taken it before but stopped last October. Around 5 weeks ago I had an anxiety attack and was so panicked that I would be as ill as before I started myself back on 40mg straight away.
    I then had a terrible crash of symptoms around day 6 and ended up seeing the emergency dr who prescribed diazapam. I feel so foolish for just starting the tablets again.
    Is there any light at the end of the tunnel. Feeling like Im not sure how much longer I can cope.
    X

salut ian I hope you're okay .
    so I stop proxac and I would like to go back to paxil but at low dose about 3mg.
    I would like to know how long I have to wait before taking it back to space with the prozac.
    I think I'm going to stay with an antidepressant all my life; I'm tired of suffering and wasting my time. thank you my therapist does not want me to take antidepressant and it is the only one .

salut ian I hope you're okay .
    so I stop proxac and I would like to go back to paxil but at low dose about 3mg.
    I would like to know how long I have to wait before taking it back to space with the prozac.
    I think I'm going to stay with an antidepressant all my life; I'm tired of suffering and wasting my time. thank you my therapist does not want me to take antidepressant and it is the only one .
    I think fluoxetine would be a better SSRI for long-term treatment than paroxetine (Paxil). Also I hope you are planning to take an AD at therapeutic doses, not at small doses such as 3mg. Taking ADs at sub therapeutic doses for extended periods of time increases the risk of the AD not working after a while. You can begin taking either AD immediately. I suggest starting at 5mg for a week for paroxetine and increasing by 5mg every week until you're on 20mg, or do the same with fluoxetine, but only increase the dose every 2 weeks because of its longer half-life.

Hi ian and thank you for I can not take the prozac because I can not stand it it gives me too much anxiety.

Page 63 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread Information