Hi Everyone,

As you can tell by my post title, I am extremely worried about my health.

A little backstory: I have had anxiety issues (almost all social anxiety) for about 10 years or so. It got to the point that I refused to socialize or make friends. I get freaked out whenever I am around too many people for too long (usually results in breakdowns).

Anyways, fast forward to about 3 years ago. I started having sleeping disturbances, which included violent sleeping, waking in the middle of the night, being exhausted the next day, etc. This was off and on again for a while.

About a 9 months ago, I started having vision problems. I would randomly lose my long distance vision for about an hour before it would come back. I went to both an optometrist and an ophthalmologist and they said that it was stress related. I modified my diet, started a musical instrument, and built a support system at college.

Everything was good until I moved to Illinois for my summer job. I was fine for about two or three weeks, and then my sleeping problems came back with a vengeance. However, this time there are other problems too, like tremors, vision problems, trouble thinking straight, etc. I've also developed a very severe case of medical anxiety, especially about CJD (although I comfort myself in knowing that I would be dead already or more severely incapacitated if the vision problems were the presenting symptom).

I feel like I'm losing control of my life and I don't know what to do.