Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nipple?

Nipple?

On one of my nipples I have a spot like thing.
    It's been their about three days. It won't pop or budge no matter how much I pick it so starting to worry its the start of breast cancer...
    It's more raised that a normal spot though but I don't think it's a spot and am very worried about it :(

Re: Nipple?

Ingrown hair possibly?

Emma...Don't pick it!! You will make it sore. Spots there can be quite normal but obviously if it gets worse or you are concerned then you could ask the nurse to have a look.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Is it colored?

It's red lol.
    I don't think it's an ingrown hair I can't see any hairs and I certainly don't shave or get rid of them their lol...
    Someone's just come back to work after having testicular cancer today and this sparked up my worries again :(

It wouldn't hurt to get the doctor to check it.

It would probably be a bad idea to pick at it. If I ever get things like that - I absolutely do not touch them.

You know what, I've had imperfections in my nipples that developed over time and I've had them for ages. They're like slightly raised small blemishes. I don't think they're cancerous. But now you raise the question... maybe I'll do some googling... I do check my boobs for lumps in general a couple of times a month and I don't ever feel anything unusual.

---------- Post added at 00:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:00 ----------

Useful summary of breast cancer symptoms:
    http://www.breakthrough.org.uk/sites...o-Look-For.jpg

---------- Post added at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:03 ----------

Another useful link. Maybe it's enlarged tubercles, whatever that means
    http://www.justanswer.com/dermatolog...lp-scared.html

---------- Post added at 00:09 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

And finally, the most trusted source
    http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Breastcan...rsymptoms.aspx

I think I'm ok

Thanks for the links
    I don't see anything but could it be a rash indicating cancer !?

It's not getting any better and I'm getting more and more scared about it now
    I might see what my mum thinks tomorrow but I'm unable to sleep now thinking about it
    I have to be up at 5:30 to :(
    I have breast cancer I know it

---------- Post added at 23:26 ---------- Previous post was at 23:24 ----------

It's not a spot as it doesn't Allow me to pop or burst it and it doesn't bleed I'm worried

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

http://i62.tinypic.com/34ex0.jpg
    Looks like this

---------- Post added at 23:34 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

It kinda looks darkish grey in person

That doesn't look like a nipple... I'm confused.

You most likely don't have breast cancer. There's absolutely no usefulness in worrying about it. Just go to a doctor.

You mean it is in the area around your nipple not on your nipple? It could be a little cyst. But it is normal to have little bumps that look like spots in that area. To stop you worrying though I think you should see your doctor but I am quite sure it is nothing serious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information