Hi everyone,

I don't really know how much more of these issues I can take. I'm just really upset about everything.

So Tuesday, I went to my appointment with the breast surgeon, he said everything was fine and I thought that would be the end of it.

But it wasn't.

Wednesday night the tip of my right nipple started feeling itchy. I assumed this was because I had been drinking caffeinated tea, it had happened before, and I thought it would go away the next day.

The itching didn't go away, instead it started hurting the next day. Sometimes it would feel like a sharp pain. I had also been rubbing it a lot the previous day so I don't know if I had just irritated it more. But putting ice on it didn't help.

The next day it wasn't really painful, it just feels really irritated, like someone rubbed it a bunch and this it the after math. And its been feeling like that ever since.

If I don't touch it, it doesn't feel as irritated, but I can still tell that it's irritated. And if I rub it or press it the irritation gets worse.

My nipple doesn't look red or scaly or anything. My areola also doesn't have any signs of redness or scaling either. Just the tip of my nipple is just really irritated. I can't tell if it's swollen because I didn't really pay attention to what it looked like before Wednesday. And I don't even remember how my nipple looked on Tuesday.

I don't know if this is related to my cycle. My cycle is 2 weeks away and it could be from hormonal changes. And if it was related to hormonal changes I would think both of my nipples would feel irritated. I'm just really worried because I read about Paget's disease. I know it's highly unlikely because I'm only 22 with no history of any cancer in my family. I'm just really scared.

I just want all these issues to go away. I'm terrified right now. What if the ultrasound missed something? Or I have something that can't be found on an ultrasound or mammogram? I don't know what to do with my life anymore.