Thread: Stomach Pulses/ Paranoia paranoia and more paranoia!

Stomach Pulses/ Paranoia paranoia and more paranoia!

I have felt a pulse in my stomach just below my belly button and I am worried it is an abdominal aortic aneurysm. I beleve i can feel the pulse in other parts of my chest to but, so it mey just be my heartbeat. But I can see my hand moving from the pulse when it is on the spot on my stomach. But that is when my heartbeat was very strong because I was somewjat hyperventilating and panicking. I have also recently started being very paranoid about every small symptom I have and after a recent life event developed a bit of a panic disorder. Does anyone else feel this pulse in their stomach. I doubt it is an abdominal aortic aneurysm, only because none of the causes match my case nor do the symptoms mentioned. I am only 15 and I have never had any physical health problems. I have always had a very healthy physical condition and eat healthy food, don't smoke or anything like that and am not obese, I am at a healthy weight. Feedback would be greatly appreciated nonetheless. Thank you.

Re: Stomach Pulses/ Paranoia paranoia and more paranoia!

Do you think its an AAA because Google told you it could be? There is another thread on the board today about this pulse, asking Google and coming up with AAA. Its just a pulse and doubt very much you have this.

ISB x

It is very very common and we have loads of posts about it on here and not one has ever being serious.

Most people can see the pulse

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I can see my pulse in the same place as you right now completely normal shows you just how hard the heart works to pump blood around the body its more amazing they terrifying.

Exactly as everyone else said. I've noticed my pulse (that I can visually see) on my stomach since I was really young. It's completely normal!
    Last edited by MM; 16-07-14 at 03:49.

My brother had a triple A and I can assure you that you wouldn't be typing on a computer ....

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.”

Thread Information