Thread: Emetophobia hell!!!

Emetophobia hell!!!

My son started out on Friday night with a stomach ache. All was okay until Saturday morning when he had the worst runs all day. Sunday he was okay(ish) only pooped once and he ate a boiled egg and a little bit of spag bol in the evening.
    This morning i came downstairs and he said he was hungry so i gave him a banana and within 30 minutes he was puking up outside the VETS!!! Dear Lord, this is a testing time for me :(
    I am freaking out here.

Sarah

Sarah, i emapthise with you sooo much.... all you can tell yourself is that it will pass, i have always had the same fear and struggled with it immensly!!!

Is he any better now and are you coping ok?

Lizzie XX

Thank you Lizzie..
    He's doing alright at the moment. We've had no sick since this morning and my ex just took him to the doctors and they diagnosed him with an ear infection. Apparently his ear is as red as a pox box - so i'm guessing its quite a bad one!

Praying he's okay for school on Wednesday....last day.
    Sarah

Oh i am pleased - not about the ear infection, that's awful, bless him - but am so glad he's not been sick anymore, hopefully that's the end of that for now!

Would you believe with my fear of sick, my son has got a vomiting syndrome and is ill every two months with unstoppable vomiting - awful!!!!! Had to get use to it (taken years tho!) but still makes my nerves bad!

Hope your son is feeling better very very soon, and well done you for coping with it!

Lizzie XX

Oh Sarah,

Poor you, my daughter was sick last night, so know just how you feel! Just to put a smile on your face - last week when I collected my son from school one of his friends was crying and being held up by her mum, we were walking behind, and I suddenly freaked out, thinking OH MY GOD she's gonna throw up! Well I just pushed everyone out of the way and legged it down the road! I know that was really daft but my fear over took everything lol!

Glad to hear he's on the mend, best to get it out the way now and not next week lol!

Have a good christmas,

Lisax

Thank you Lisa.
    I popped into my sons school today and the receptionist told me there were 40 - 50 children off. Thats a 1/4 of the entire school!!!
    My wee laddy is better today. He was taken to the docs yesterday and it turns out he has a nasty ear infection!
    Hope your little girl gets better soon
    Sarah x

Hi Sarah
    If anyones sick near me i just reach and sometimes throw up too. My son was sick monday night over my new white bedding so that was in the washing machine at 1 in the morning and he was in the bath.he was so upset because it was his only day off from school since sep and he wanted 100 percent attendance and missed it.bless he was back at school today and he got a mention in assembly for only missing one day(had a word with his teacher)
    Anyway hope you son is better now.
    take care xx
    Anne

Thread Information