Thread: HA is ruining my life

HA is ruining my life

Hi to you all, my Health Anxiety is very bad today, i just want to cry, infact if it carries on i will just burst into tears.
    I am getting pain either side of kidneys, my legs have been sore on and off for about a week, bit of pelvic pain on and off too, my nerves are so bad, i never tell anyone i keep it all in, i feel as though i am gonna have a nervous breakdown from worrying about my health.
    I worry i have cervical cancer, i have been to the doctor before explaining my fears of the smear test, she was understanding, i have been to a few but i can not control my nerves and i tell the nurse it wont happen as when she tries to open my my legs shake and it just wont work.

My doctor does not think i have CC. Tells me not to worry, but i do, i have come of my diet and put a bit of weight on, so i thin kto myself if i did have cancer i would not be putting weight on. ?

I am scared i have some kind of kidney disease too.
    Also when i was at Doctor last time she felt my pelvic area and could not feel any cysts, which is a good thing, but still i get pain there.

I just feel like every thing is getting on top of me, that i am going to worry so much that i wont be able to get outta bed or go to work. I am thinking about going to the doctor on tuesday before i start work to tell her how i am feeling because i just can not go on like this no more.
    Every ache and pain i get i worry about, why can i not turn my brain of from all of this, i hopei am not alone in this.

Re: HA is ruining my life

Well, if your doctor is happy with your situation (health wise - after the examinations), then it definitely sounds like a large portion (if not all) of your symptoms are down to anxiety and your mind getting the better of you.

As well as being examined / treated for the issues you described, are you also been treated for anxiety or other issues? Perhaps you need to let your doctor know how you're feeling and that your worries are getting on top of you.

Hope you manage to find some relief soon... Remember that we are always here to listen and chat whenever you need us

Thread Information