Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BILLY.......................

BILLY.......................

was ejected from the site last night for good.

I am very concerned about him as I feel he is close to the edge. His abusive behaviour is I feel a symptom of where he is at.

I want to get intouch with him...does anyone have contact details please.

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

I don't Iain, even asking numerous times for details so to be honest I don't think he wants to be contacted!!!!
    I apprieciate you are concerned about him but I feel he wasn't the chat room appropriately for a while now!
    I wish Billy well but I don't think NMP is the right place for him

love Sax xxx

Iain

You can mail Billy from here - just click on his name and send him a mail. I know he is reading them cos he sent me such a lovely mail last night - NOT!

Nicola

People will forget what you said
    People will forget what you did
    But people will never forget how you made them feel

Thanks for that Nicola.

I am very aware of how innapropriate he has been but I am concerned a some things he was saying to me last night before he was booted.

Thanks again

Iain

I got the feeling Billy was depressed.

I think I've got his email addy on messenger if you need it Iain.

hi Iain,

I didnt talk to Billy last night, but I feel he doesn't want to be helped. Every time I tried he was very negative about the suggestions I made. I agree that he seems very disturbed, but people have to be ready to face up to their demons before they can even begin to recover, and need to ewant to get better. If BILLY reads this I wish you well for the future Billy!

TC Iain x

Cheers Bear and Ju,

I have tried emailing him but no reply as yet. Good to hear you have spoken with him Bear.

Iain

I agree Billy dosen't want to be helped but it was going way too far to ban hi. there are quite a few individuals who go into that chat room just to pick a fight and talk about inappropriate subjects and they get away with it.

Hi Polly,
    If you feel that anyone is being inappropriate in chat then please let a mod know about it so we can deal with it.

We have cracked down on chat because there were far too many members that wouldn't go into chat due to the rude and inappropriate behavior of a select few members.
    After all, this has to be a supportive and friendly site in order for it to be successful for everyone.

All that is asked is for everyone to think before speaking. Try not to be rude and keep the more colorful conversations out of the main chatroom if there are others in there.
    I personally don't think that is too much to ask.

But when the rules are broken we don't just give someone the boot!!! They are asked to use more appropriate behavior and are given several chances before they are banned.
    It is the last recourse that we have and we HATE to have to use it but sometimes (unfortunately) it is necessary.
    xxx
    Sandy

That is a good point, how is the chat room now? I havent been able to get on because my computer broke and my new one doesn't have the internet and I can't use this PC because I think Dad checks the History.

"My teddy last night was a paper bag, to keep my safe."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information