Thread: vision

vision

hi,any help appreciated.3 months ago i had an attack of vertigo,doctors said it was a virus and would clear up but after a week of not being able to walk or stand i improved enough to get out and about with difficulty.3 months down the line my balance has improved a lot although it is worse with my eyes shut,i am left with these strange eye symptoms,tired eyes,heavy eyes,floating,like as if you have had a drink or to too many(but not the same pleasant feeling).these symptoms seem to come and go,also lately if i blow my nose,sneeze,cough i go dizzy for a few seconds,this to sometimes is worse than others.i can do an hour a day on my treadmill and then lift weights for 20 minutes ok.i am in the midst of buying a new boat but am worried if i am going to be alright,thank you.mike

Hi Mike it could be anxiety pet,you may have got anxious from when you had the virtigo.That makes you feel awfull.Good luck with the boat.

Ellen XX

hi mike definatley could be anxiety i suffered alot with dizzy and the feeling,like id had a drink and alot of the things you mention.maybe go and ask doctor again for advice.tc tracy

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Mike it could be anxiety pet,you may have got anxious from when you had the virtigo.That makes you feel awfull.Good luck with the boat.

Ellen XX

<div align="right">Originally posted by ELLEN - 19 December 2006 : 15:09:44</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    Thank you for the reply Ellen,hope you have a nice xmas and good wishes for the new year,Mike

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">hi mike definatley could be anxiety i suffered alot with dizzy and the feeling,like id had a drink and alot of the things you mention.maybe go and ask doctor again for advice.tc tracy

<div align="right">Originally posted by tam - 19 December 2006 : 16:43:20</div id="right">
    </td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">
    TY Tam,might be a bit of anxiety because it gets better then returns,anyhow thank you again,Mike. m xmas

I have had similar symptoms. If I turn my head to the left side, I get dizzy sometimes. For a while I thought it was serious, now I have just grown used to it. As far as closing my eyes....I get dizzy with them wide open. I would never be able to pass a sobriety test, because my balance is completely wacked. I walk normal most of the time and then start leaning on occasion. It is hard to explain, but I swear I feel like one leg is shorter than the other. If I am walking I feel so uncoordinated and not at all graceful. I feel like an ugly duckling waiting to bloom!!![^]

Sheryl

Always expect a train.

I have similar symptoms and had them for months. I feel like I'm walking in zig-zags at times. I tried the standing on one leg with my eyes shut test many times and given up cos I've nearly broken me leg doing it ! A mate of mine is ex athelete and fit as a butchers dog so by rights he should be good at that test (to do with cardio fitness etc) but he can't even get his socks on standing up and even I can manage that with a struggle

Thread Information