Thread: Participants for Online SA Research

Participants for Online SA Research

Hey Everyone!

This study has now finished the participant recruitment stage and we're now starting to look at the data for analysis. Thanks so much to everyone that helped by taking part - you guys are great
    I'm still available for questions or if you want to hear about what we find, just drop me a message!

Cheers, Rhona

I'm currently recruiting participants for an ongoing research project concerned with the relationship between body image and social anxiety. The study is an online questionnaire which should take no more than 15-20 minutes of your time.

[/B]
    While this questionnaire is primarily aimed at Scottish participants anyone from any background or experience is welcome to take part! We're hoping to eventually make cross-cultural comparisons so there's no restrictions.
    The study is completely anonymous and results will strictly be used for scientific purposes.

I'd really appreciate you taking part and sharing the link with any friends you think might be interested. I'm also happy to answer anymore questions you might have about the research or the questionnaire itself.
    Just drop me a message here or if you'd rather email to find out more information you can click on my name at the bottom of the first page on the questionnaire.

Thank you!
    All the best,
    Rhona
    Last edited by 1100154p; 26-08-14 at 10:47.

Re: Participants for Online SA Research

I'm still looking for volunteers if anyone has some spare time! Thanks so much guys

I feel mentally drained after filling in that very long questionnaire.

Hey, sorry it tired you out. We're trying to cover everything.. Really appreciate you taking the time though - thank you!

Not Scottish i am from Essex filled it in for you it really made me think although i guess that was not the objective,all the best.

Richard.

Thanks so much Richard! and no worries about not being Scottish - it's ultimately part of a larger cross-cultural study so everyone's entries are valuable! and I guess thinking can't be a bad thing?

Cheers!

I'm Scottish and would love to help
    Last edited by Helen19; 08-08-14 at 10:06. Reason: spelling

Hey Helen!

That would be brilliant if you could, you'll find the link to the survey above in my first message. - The sosci survey one.

Thank you! Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Thread Information