Thread: feeling anxious how many times and how long it last

feeling anxious how many times and how long it last

Hi can any1 help Im always feeling anxouis nerli all day and night It goes now and then how can I get rid of it its horrible feels like sum squeezing my throat or struggle to breath also my panic attacks and having about 10 a day its horrible can any1 help xxx

Re: feeling anxious how many times and how long it last

Go on youtube and look for a mindfulness meditation, or try this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGnpK...qIOPb&index=10
    This one is to help you if you have anxiety: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2_Uf...PqIOPb&index=9

I find them helpful at calming my general anxiety so it's worth a try. There is a free mp3 for panic attacks on the getselfhlep websitehttp://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/gallery.htm

I used to suffer with bad panic attacks in my pre-teens, I used the cognitive behaviour therapy techiniques in a book called overcoming panic to help me. I did overcome them but I still suffer with general anxiety I'm trying to ease (I'm 25 now).

try and find a book or any online resoucces to help you with your panic attacks, there is so much information to give you I don't know where to start
    There are plenty of posts on here that may help you

I hope you feel better soon

Thankyou how does it go by thinking positive? Horrible in ur throat ye. I'm waiting to gona CBT lot people said it was good xx

Hi,

I have that encounter before as well when I have a panic or anxiety attacks. At night I cannot sleep very well and I am very scared that once I will close my eyes I will die. I think you need to talk to your friends and family about it maybe you are over thinking about anything. Don't let the fear ruin you. Ask help and think positively. This will help you a lot.

Thread Information