Thread: think I'm gona die

think I'm gona die

my throat feels like it's getting pushed in and wen I look down I can't hardly breath and feels like its getting more pushed in any1 had this before I've had it all day :(

Re: think I'm gona die

Katy,

If you're concerned. see your doctor. Hope you feel better soon!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hi Katy,

you have made a lot of threads about your throat and a lot of people have said exactly what im going to say- it sounds exactly like anxiety! you're extra worried about your throat and that's okay, I focused on my heart before and many people have that one symptom that doesn't seem like anxiety but actually is.

I've had a tight throat before, it felt like there was a ball in my throat. You probably have something similar but are experiencing it a bit differently. This is a common anxiety symptom.

If you're worried, please see a doctor. People have told you it's anxiety and it's still causing you to be extremely worried, and no one wants your worried! If the doctor says it's nothing believe them, as they would know if something was wrong.

Feel better and try not to think of it too much!

-Melissa

Hi ye went to doctors tonight they sed relli high anxiety they giv me som diazepan but that helped just constantly there that's y I'm worry it won't go any ideas to get rid of it my partner not coping very well and I've got 19 months old babyxx I just want it all to go but even know I've been told it hurts and feels like throat being pushed in every time I'm looking down :(((

---------- Post added at 23:17 ---------- Previous post was at 23:15 ----------

The diazepan hasn't work x

Ok. I had this. It was down to nerves caused by the dreaded Anxiety. I couldn't even swallow my food properly. So, what I did was only eat things that were easy to digest; anything sloppy. You will constantly check you body, look down your throat, ask others to look down your throat, then it will make the symptoms worse.
    I would suggest that you need to just take time out to relax your body. Lie on the bed, put some fab music on, close your eyes and imagine you are on a tropical island. This will relax the body and the Mind. Keep doing this as much as you can and you will notice a change. Keep focused, try some Yoga and drink plenty of fluids, maybe some green tea. It will go away and it can't harm you. x

Thanks for that I need try because why its worrying me so much normally wen I get worried about somet it cuns and goes but this is constantly there all time wake up Thur night I'm just so scared won't even go out house today with mympartber and my son. Its horrible :( just don't understand wen I look down or look on my phone feelsnlike its getting pushednin my throat and can't breath never Hurd of a symptom before but thanks guys xxxx

Hi. As others have commented, the symptoms you are experiencing are one of the many that anxiety creates. It's due to muscles tightening as you are so very tense. Try to relax, and understand this, the feelings you are having are perfectly natural and will not harm you. They are simply the body's reaction to having misread your thoughts and fear at a particular moment due to your nerves being over sensitive for a prolonged period. Accept them, and let them flow out of your body as you relax, don't try and force them away, only acceptance and relaxation will drive away these unwanted unpleasant feelings. Be happy.

Thread Information