Thread: Intrusive Thoughts please someone read this i feel i'm going Mad/Crazy

Intrusive Thoughts please someone read this i feel i'm going Mad/Crazy

Hi

Basically i have been suffering with panic attacks and i'm going to challenge myself tonight with just walking up my street and back might sound lame but if it helps i'm whiling to try it

But the one that i find gets to me more is those like flash static images of negativeness it's causing me to forget as-well like when i get the image i go blank it feels like a blackout i forget

Then due to the fact i feel i cant remember what i did before the image

Then i am constantly asking myself have i done it/what if i have.....

And its always about taking tablets/pills and the images might sound stupid but really there crippling me i'm am constantly counting tablets and remembering how many there was

And im really really scared it means i have acted upon them or means i will do them

Please someone get back to me please

Re: Intrusive Thoughts please someone read this i feel i'm going Mad/Crazy

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean about the flashing images... sounds like you're scared though.

Going for a walk is a good idea

Do you have a way of logging if you've taken your pills? If you write it down, then you can just have a look and see if you've taken the pill or not. Then you won't need to try and remember if you've taken the pills.

Just because you think something, doesn't mean that you will do it. I think about becoming head of a massive company - doesn't mean it's actually going to happen! I also think about self harm and worse but I don't do it. I have mind blanks sometimes and I'm not sure what I've done either - I don't have a solution to that one yet.

Hope the walk does you good!

Re: Intrusive Thoughts please someone read this i feel i'm going Mad/Crazy

I have been suffering with something similar...I'm struggling with getting in my car and when I do I feel like I am having an out of body experience I can see myself outside the car doing crazy stuff and it is so hard to push the thought away.
    My only advice with medication is to only have what you need that day and lock the rest away if you are really worried then make a chart so you can mark of what you have taken.
    If you love with somebody maybe ask them if they can sort them for you so you don't have them at hand x

Thread Information